CCIC South America provides an extensive range of solutions to the Agri Commodities Industry. Our expertise includes bulk cargo inspection of agricultural products, quality control, supervision of loading/discharge and other related services.
In order to represent our principals and certify quantity and quality of Agri Commodities during loading and discharge of vessels, CCIC has a network of specialists and laboratories in major ports to ensure contractual terms are complied with a 24/7 basis.
CCIC South America is a Superintendent Member of the Federation of Oils, Seeds and Fats Associations Limited (FOSFA) and The Grain and Feed Trade Association (GAFTA).
Our services include:
- – Holds inspection
- – Quantity/Weight control
- – Draft Survey measurement
- – Merchandise quality control
- – Sampling
- – 24hrs loading/discharge supervision
- – Laboratory testing
- – Certificates issuance (Weight, Quality, Holds inspection, and others)